HOME is an outdoor circus theatre performance that explores ideas of home, homelessness and our intrinsic desire to find a place we can call our own.
This family orientated show weaves together slapstick comedy with breathtaking aerial and acrobatics, and culminates in the creation of a 'house' - an open structure and installation for the audience to enter and explore.
- Bryony Livesey, Co-artistic Director & Performer
- Edd Casey, Co-artistic Director & Performer
- Roland Smith, Mentor
- Saz Moir, Production Designer
- Sarah Readman, Technical Manager
- Rachel Entwistle, Performer
- Rebecca Rennison, Performer
HOME has been produced with the support of Theatre Delicatessen and with Grants For The Arts funding from Arts Council England. We were originally commissioned by The Lyric Hammersmith, Latitude Festival, Greenwich+Docklands International Festival and Watford Palace Theatre to tour HOME to all these venues for Summer 2016. We have also received support in kind from Hangar Arts Trust, AirCraft Circus and Rose Bruford College.